Credit Score Improvement
A Better Score!
We offer great rates for credit score Improvement
How It Works
Identifying the Problems
Part of the first step on the path to better credit is to identify the inaccurate information that is bringing your score down. This is done through a deep credit analysis process.
Challenging the Bureaus
Once we have identified all of the information that is not verifiable, inaccurate or misleading, we input it into our system. This allows us to begin the challenging process.
Analyzing the Updated Reports
After the updated reports have come back in from the suppliers, we will go over them once again to verify the inaccurate, unverifiable or misleading was removed or updated.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.
Credit Repair Services
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail.
- Review client’s credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.